Assistance for NSW Exporters
The NSW Exporters Network is a group of NSW companies that recognises the benefits International Trade can bring to themselves, the community and the State of New South Wales.
Export success depends on having access to practical, reliable and up-to-date information and advice on markets, customer preferences, distribution and marketing practices, political issues, cultural requirements, legal problems, risk factors and so on.
Where better to source information and advice than from companies which are already active in international markets and which are prepared to share their knowledge and experience for the benefit of others? This is the underlying premise of the NSW Exporters Network and, as such, it complements the Department of State and Regional Development's (DSRD) other export assistance programs.
The NSW Exporters Network has a dedicated, interactive website where members can communicate with each other and with the Department's trade services staff, as well as gain access to a host of export-related and service provider sites around the world.
The Network is supplemented by a schedule of informal meetings and seminars to provide export information and guidance and to enable members to meet for personal discussions.
The website enables the active participation of all Exporters Network members, no matter where they may be in NSW.
What Can the Network Do for You?
Network members have ready access to a range of DSRD information services. Network members also receive information specific to their industry or markets of interest.
Of course, members can access the Network's website at any time for information on the Department's full range of scheduled events and activities, including:
- general export information;
- DSRD's International Trade Mission Program;
- discussion and guidance on specific export-related topics;
- updates of the Department's activities and industry programs that may assist export endeavours.
Network members also have the opportunity to meet informally with each other to exchange views and gather market information through regular meetings.
- Direct connection to incoming missions and buyers of particular goods and/or services.
- Early advice of DSRD and other export-related seminars and events.
- Assistance in sourcing export-related service providers;
- Access to an easy-to-use directory with links to a wide range of export-related sites.
- A website-based export bulletin board and discussion forum.
- A website link to members' home pages.
Joining the NSW Exporters Network
NSW companies which are export ready, export capable, or are existing exporters of goods and services may join the Network.
How Much Does Membership Cost?
This is a free service provided by the NSW Department of State and Regional Development.
How to Join the Exporters Network
Contact the NSW Department of State and Regional Development - telephone 9338 6958, fax 9338 6970 email: email@example.com.